I am a physicist and I work on cosmology, astrophysics and data analysis. I am interested in how we can use data from ground and space missions to test theoretical models that describe the evolution and content of the Universe. Topics I have been working on include: Dark Energy, Dark Matter, Modified Gravity, Cosmic Microwave Background, Neutrinos, Supernovae. I am part of Planck and Euclid ESA/NASA international space missions.
I was awarded the 2018 Gruber Prize in Cosmology (as Scientist of the ESA Planck team).
- Junior Research Group Leader for HGSFP and ITP Cosmology Group, University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Marie Curie IEF, Project DEMO, University of Geneva
- International School for Advanced Studies, SISSA, Trieste, Italy
- Italian Academy for Advanced Studies in America, Columbia University, New York, USA
- Alexander von Humboldt Fellow, University of Heidelberg, Germany
- University of Torino, Italy
- University of Naples, Italy