Future Conferences/Schools I have been invited to or I organize:
- EuroPython 2017, Italy (organizer)
- String Theory and Cosmology, Italy
XXXVIII Brazilian National Meeting on Particles and Fields, Brasil
Recent past Conferences/Schools I have been invited to:
- SIGRAV Cefalù 2016
- Europython, Bilbao, July 2016
- Lisbon Euclid Consortium Meeting 2016
- Statistical Challenges in the 21st Century Cosmology, May 2016, Crete
- LMU Munich, invited colloquium, 1st July 2015
- IAU Hawaii Meeting, focus on Planck, August 2015
- Corfù TRR33 Conference, September 2015.
- ICTP Trieste, Off-the-Beaten-Track Dark Matter and Astrophysical Probes of Fundamental Physics, 13-17.04.15.
- Perimeter Institute, Waterloo, Canada, May 2015.
- Euclid Consortium meeting, Lausanne, June 2015.
- The primordial Universe after Planck, Paris, 14-18 Dec 2014
- The quest for Dark Energy II: theory and simulations confront observations Ringberg Castle, Dec. 14-19, 2014
- Planck 2014, Ferrara, 1-4 Dec 2014
- Invited Colloquium at DESY, Hamburg 25.06.14 on Dark Energy with Euclid
- Azores School on Observational Cosmology, 1-6 June 2014, Azores
- Pont 2014, 14-18 April 2014, Avignon, France
Past events I have organized:
- 10th TRR33 Winter School on Cosmology, Dec. 2016, Passo del Tonale (organizer).
- Rethinking Quantum Field Theory (Organizer of the cosmology session), Sept 2016
- GGI 2016 on Cosmology, Firenze, Italy, spring 2016 (organizer)
- Euclid IST Virtual Meeting, virtually everywhere via SLACK+Bluejeans+googledocs, Feb 2016
- TRR33 workshop, 13-14 October 2014, Heidelberg
- All editions of the TRR33 Winter School in Passo del Tonale, Italy
- Cosmology and Fundamental Physics after Planck, 17-28 June 2013, CERN, Switzerland.
- IDEALS, SISSA, 10-11 November 2011, Trieste, Italy.
- Theoretical Particle Physics meets Cosmology, VIPAC final conference, 27th-28th January 2009, Heidelberg, Germany.
Past communication and other events: