This is the reference page for information on my lecture course on Linear Perturbations and the Cosmic Microwave Background.
Where: Philosophenweg 12, GHS, 1st Floor
When: Tuesdays from 11.15 to 13.00. First lecture on 19th April 2016.
- Cosmological perturbations: Kodama & Sasaki 1984 and Carlo Baccigalupi’s lecture notes
- CMB physics and anisotropies: Hu & Dodelson 2002
- Normal modes and Boltzmann equation: Hu & White 1997
- Experiments: lambda.gfsc.nasa.gov
- http://arxiv.org/abs/1302.4640 by J. Lesgourges
- Fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background, Matthias Zaldarriaga’s Thesis
In addition see the ppt’s attached for some of the lectures.